Our vision at Harbor Montessori is to help create a world peopled by children with a global perspective--children who know how to think and who are able to make a difference by discovering and pursuing their own productive place in the global community.
To that end, we focus on instilling...
A Passion for Excellence
- Most rigorous academic program in the region
- Individualized education and curriculum
- Highly trained staff with an extremely low student to teacher ratio
- Multi-religious and multi-ethnic, with a highly diverse student body
- Holistic exploration of all continents, multiple cultures, the arts, sciences, sports and more
- Promotion of core values common to all religions
- Teaching of social skills, conflict resolution and mediation
- Emphasis on independence, self-reliance and personal responsibility
Culture of Service
- Student-led philanthropic and environmental initiatives
- Multi-age approach to teach and promote leadership and cooperation